- Create your own Philips Hue system with the Philips Hue bridge. The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple Home kit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Note: There should be 3 lights, and one big circle light appearing on the bridge when fully connected. If only two lights are showing on the top of the bridge, it means that the consumer has not connected with their Hue App. Please ensure that you have connected to the Hue Bridge and that it is in the correct ethernet port.
Philips 2nd Generation Hue Bridge (White)
- The heart and brain of Philips Hue system, this bridge enables to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue application, even when you are away from home
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled bridge
- Enhance your experience of the Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of 3rd party applications, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Philips Hue system is compatible with multiple home automation systems like Amazon Echo, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, Yale, Razer, IFTTT and Logitech
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
Availability: In stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.